A zero-waste, eco-friendly lifestyle is a process and not something to be implemented right away, since it takes time to understand and practice. So I have a list of habits to do so, and resources below.
- Use coconut oil to make your own toothpaste, deodorant,hair products, etc.
- Make your own cleaning products, like using white vinegar to clean windows
- Buy organic of course, but its that’s not feasible, use a produce wash
- Take the 30-day zero waste challenge or 28-day plastic purge
- Pack waste free lunches instead of buying (like bento boxes or mason jar lunches)
- Replace single-use items with reusable items, like razors and shopping bags
- Research simple tricks and tips to find more ways