I try (and sometimes fail) to eat a whole-food plant-based diet. Here are a list of easy tips I implement, and resources with great information, recipes, etc.
- Focus on eating your favorite fruits, veggies, legumes, and nuts
- Cook, eat at home, and meal plan more
- Spend time outside whenever possible
- Find an activity (read:exercise?) that you actually enjoy
- Educate yourself in the area of the lifestyle that interests you: environmentalism, humanitarianism, health, cooking, intersectionality, etc.