Vegan cheese may sound like a contradiction, but you can have dairy-free and cruelty-free alternatives that are just as, if not better, than the real thing! Any kind you can imagine can be made vegan, usually using nuts to make them – which by the way is way healthier! So, be sure to try out a few listed below!
- Smoked American Cheese – great for grilled cheese
- Baked Almond Feta – essential for greek salads
- Herb Cheese – perfect on crackers
- Cream Cheese – spread it on a bagel
- Raw Queso Cheese – yummy party dip
- Mozzarella Cheese – add to your pasta
- Parmesan Cheese – make pesto with this
- Cashew Ricotta Cheese – great in a lasagna
- Vegetable Cheese Sauce – perfect for mac n cheese!
- Pimiento Cheese – try it on this cheese board
- Cashew Brie – the best sandwich is this and some jam on toast
- Blue Cheese – good in a salad