YUMMMMM! Once again the picture does NOT do this justice
Simple and easy blueberry pancakes – can be made in minutes! These are clean, creamy with the almond milk yogurt, and very sweet! You can throw in whatever ingredients you want – just went with the classic blueberry recipe today.
Creamy Blueberry Pancakes
- 1 cup of oat flour (just blend 1 cup oats in a blender)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup plant milk (I used almond)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Cinnamon, flax seed, nutmeg, plant-based protein powder (optional)
- Maple syrup and non-dairy yogurt (to top)
- In a blender, blend oat flour, banana, plant milk, and any desired add-ins (like protein powder or flax seed). Once smooth, add in blueberries and spices, if desired.
- In a non-stick pan, add a tiny bit of water before adding batter to make pancake. Cook a few minutes on each side until firm, then continue cooking, using a bit of water each time.
- Once done, top with maple syrup, non-dairy yogurt, or whatever desired toppings. Enjoy!